#156 Bye Bye Monday Tulips*

2156 Bye Bye Monday Tulips*
Ok, a couple of housekeeping notes:

*After I posted this, I realized that the color of the photo was not an accurate representation of the actual photo...so this is the new photo.  It is a much more muted/rosy toned painting that the original pic I posted...sorry for the confusion!
  1. if I disappear for a couple of days, it's not because I'm not painting or forgot about my challenge. Most likely it's that a painting is just taking longer than I wanted (today) or because my studio desperately needs to be reorganized (Wednesday) or because I really need to get working on my bigger oils and maybe I just couldn't fit it all in with non-art life (ie kids). I'm guessing you will understand.  My goal is to finish thirty of these little paintings in as close to thirty days as my non-perfect fully human self can manage and I'm confident you will be cool with that!
  2. I'm in my 9th year of being a professional artist and it's officially time to really get organized and set up some systems like computerized bookkeeping, image cataloging (think 28,000+ photos.. personal and professional... all blended together in a big ol' pot of iPhoto Stew), and inventory tracking (what ever happened to that painting and where is the darn photo). 
  3. A consistent numbering system from this point forward will help keep track of all work.  Each painting will have a unique number and they will be chronological.  So...this number 2156 painting stands for 2015, #6.
  4. I'm also going to try to name more of my paintings (even the little ones) anything unique.  My brain starts to overheat when I try to remember different paintings all named "Waves".
  5. Are you interested in bidding on this 6"x6" floral painting?  If yes, click here.  

Comments

c.dingman said…
Wonderful color. Nice cropping, it really adds to the composition.

Popular Posts