|13 Daily Paintings by Whitney Heavey|
Things I got done in January 2015:
- started the year with a polar plunge in Chatham on Cape Cod! Check out the plunge here!
- painted daily (almost)
- finished 13 daily paintings (I have about 4 more that I started, but haven't finished). You can find the finished ones here at Daily Paintworks
- spent a lot of time painting at both at my studio & home
- worked on larger paintings. To see some of the "in progress" shots click here.
- hired a bookkeeper to help me get my business accounting online (bye bye paper ledger)
- organized my studio (thanks studio mate Sandy for storage shelves!)
- went to a couple of art openings
- booked a college tours trip for my daughter using credit card mileage to pay for all FIVE nights of hotels. Thanks Chase Rewards! All my time at Market Basket is paying off!
- got this done all while my family had bronchitis, walking pneumonia, the stomach flu and a wicked nasty cold (luckily, none of these got me). Hmmm, maybe painting is good for the immune system??