1511 Chemistry

square painting of roses and chrysanthemums and ranunculus
1511 Chemistry
After painting from home today, I spent the earlier part of the evening at the Norris Cotton Cancer Center in New Hampshire with a group of artists who had their work on display there. It was rewarding to hear about how much the patients appreciate the rotating art exhibit.  I know firsthand how true this is because when I was a cancer patient in treatment for non hodgkin's lymphoma two years ago, I liked to look at the artwork on display around me while I was waiting...and waiting...for blood to be drawn, for chemo and radiation to be administered, for scans to be taken, for doctors to give me those results (the hardest waits of all).  The artwork was an escape from cancer.  It took me to a better place.

If you would like to bid on "1511 Chemistry", an original 6"x6" floral acrylic painting on cradled board, please click here.

Comments

Popular Posts