Daily Painting, #8 "Waves"

Daily Painting #8, "Waves",  by Whitney Heavey

I started painting waves a few years ago and I continue to do so on a regular basis.  I love sitting on the beach and studying the waves. It is one of my most favorite things to study and, yet, one of the most elusive forms to paint.  Think about it, there is no hard structure...just water, air and sand (...and incredible force which can be booming or rolling among many other adverbs...not to mention the roller coaster of topography and tides that this incredible amount of water has traveled over).  I can't imagine ever being "done" painting waves, because in my opinion, there will always be more to do!  If you would like to bid on this little painting, please check out my auction (bids start at $75) (with a "buy it now link") here.  Thanks!


Comments

Popular Posts