*The Asterisks

Please Hold
Out of Office
Stay Tuned
Be Right Back!

Do you remember when I first posted about this challenge? The post was called "30*** Paintings in 30 Days." What did the asterisks mean? They were the ish to accommodate for "real life." "Real life" has arrived. I was trying to stay on pace with my daily paintings and had made it to #19...but, finally, "reality" has arrived. I have my first Holiday Sale THIS FRIDAY. 

I will be selling many gift priced items including:  
  • daily paintings 
  • printed cards 
  • gift tags
  • matted and/or framed paintings on paper
  • mounted painting "tiles"
  • friendship bracelets
  • necklaces inspired by the sea
  • hand poured candles (perfect hostess gift)
  • can't decide on the perfect gift?  No, worries!  I have gift cards all packaged and tied up with string!
Items start as low as $1.50 with several items $20 and less! New this year, I will be accepting credit cards (also, checks and cash, of course!).

I feel like Santa here in my workshop (aka my dining room)!  There is a lot to do to get ready and the daily paintings have been taking more time than I realized. Lately, time seems to evaporate. I need to finish up packaging, labeling, pricing, marketing, framing, making my display and actually MAKING all this stuff! So, please stay tuned...daily paintings will continue just as soon as I get myself officially ready for Friday.

I will be selling all these hand made goodies, along with the goods from  
6 other talented craftspeople/artists/vendors (including Kelly Ryder) here:

KELLY'S KRYSTAL DESIGNS OPEN HOUSE,
Kelly Ryder's Home, 469 Mass Ave, Acton, MA
Friday, November 14, 2:30-9pm
****Bring a friend...or two! 

Hoping to also post a few pictures this week! Stay tuned...

 

Comments

Popular Posts