Plein Air

Love the Pantone Color Reports!


Spoiler Alert:  This is a little premature, but I'm already thinking about the year ahead...especially with regards to my art.


The #30paintingsin30days challenge this fall got me thinking about painting more en plein air  in 2015; more specifically, doing a summer 2015 daily plein air painting challenge when I am away from my studio and down by the ocean.  I love painting, but do not want to miss a minute of the fresh air and sunshine (or fog!) of summer...so indoor painting has been a conflict for me.  I think this forecast from Pantone is a sign to go outdoors more with my paints in the year ahead!

Okay, now back to the present...and prepping for my demo on Wednesday and my ArtSpace Holiday Sale which starts on Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts