What It's Like to Live With an Artist

Some other possible titles for this feature: 
  • Showing My Vulnerable Side.
  • Behind Closed Doors.
  • Things You Don't Know About Me.
  • My Middle Name is Messy.
  • I Really Prefer Tidiness.
  • Life   ART is Messy.
  • This is Why Artists Have Studios.
  • Just Part of the Process. 
  • Thank Goodness My Family Loves Me.
Working from Home
Can you think of any more titles? I'd love to hear them 
(see "post a comment" below).  
Thanks!
xoxoWhitney 

New England Landsape Artist Whitney Heavey
My talented friend, Andrew Child, took this pic awhile ago.  Thought it would be fun to re-post











Tomorrow's Blog Topic: Art Collectors


Comments

TGCC said…
#IguessWeAreEatingDinnerAtTheKitchenCounterAgainTonight?
LOL. So True! Weeks like these make me wish we had another dining space!
#ross_freedman said…
Off the top of my head:
• Clearing the Table
• Cluttered Thoughts
• Found Amid the Mess
DanaRosetta said…
Still (crossed out) Real Life with Artist.
@#ross_freedman Totally true! A daily transaction here! Post chemo brain?? Possibly!

@DanaRosetta LOVE it!! No such thing as "still" in any aspect of this artist's life!

Popular Posts