A New Leaf


So, I know I haven't been a regular blogger, but things are about to change. After hearing many people say they are curious about my process of making art and enjoy seeing what is happening in my studio, I am turning over a new leaf! I am going to attempt to chronicle right here on my blog the happenings in my studio, things that inspire me and, basically, provide a little glimpse into the mind and work of a painter like me. 

I am also exploring the effects of broadening my exposure via social media.  If you see something you like and you think others would like, I would love it if you share it on Facebook Facebook, tweet it on Twitter, or pin it on Pinterest (this might be especially useful given its visual focus and broad reach to many.  

Here we go...come on in!

Comments

elizabeth said…
so excited to see what you've been working on!

Popular Posts