30 Paintings in 30 Days: Day 25 "Chop"

Whitney Heavey art
Chop
It's the final stretch of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge. Thank you for being patient. Life got busy...and though I was still painting, I needed to take the pressure off of posting daily and be present for family and life.  I'm back and hopefully will post the six remaining paintings in the following week!  I'm busy working on some larger paintings as well and will post some updates on those paintings in the next week or two.  Today marks the second blizzard in a week after a winter where everyone was remarking that this year's weather wasn't too bad!  I guess we spoke too soon!  When you live in New England you should know better, but I guess I'm trying to stay optimistic and believe in the possibility of an early spring...ha!  Fingers crossed right now.

To purchase this original oil 6x6 painting on cradled board for $125, please contact me at the "contact artist" on the right side of this page.

Comments

Popular Posts