Updates from the studio

This is an oil painting on cradled gessoboard. It is 24" x 24" and is not yet titled.

I have been working on three series in my studio: ocean/sky, tulips and dots. I am enjoying getting to my studio more often these days and the freedom to work any one of these series. In February, I donated a painting to my kids' school auction - thank you to all you who bid on it! Also, in May, I will be donating a painting to the Concord Art Association's Paint the Town live auction ( www.concordart.org ). After my solo show, Gratitude, at the Left Bank Gallery in Essex, CT, they are continuing to carry my work. So now you can find my work on the coast of Massachusetts www.munsongallery.net and Connecticut www.leftbankgalleryessex.com . I am looking forward to the bursts of color that are around the corner of Spring.

Comments

Popular Posts